We welcome input from our patients on how we might improve our services:
Patient Participation Group (PPG)
A PPG allows patients to meet with the senior admin team and GPs. It empowers patients to shape the development of the practice, and have a real involvement in affecting the future of the practice.
The initial main focus of the group is:
- To identify
- patient priorities and issues, as expressed at PPG meetings
- health-care issues arising from local practice surveys
- health-care issues arising from the National GP practice surveys
- patient complaints
- practice priorities and issues
- To disseminate news about NHS service changes to the patient members of the PPG.
- To post updates of PPG matters onto the practice website news-page.
If you are interested in joining our PPG, please contact reception.
Opportunistic Patient Feedback
Patients are encouraged to register comments and proposals on practice services with the reception staff when they visit the practice. There is also a Comments box in the Waiting Room, which may be used anonymously.